Well-designed, contemporary style and comfort. The Benson's welcoming porch and foyer open to the expansive family room, dining area and spacious outdoor patio, the perfect setting for entertaining. The stylish gourmet kitchen features a generous center island with breakfast bar for casual dining, walk-in pantry, and ample counter and cabinet space. The tranquil master bedroom is complete with roomy walk-in closet and spa-like master bath with dual-sink vanity, luxe shower with seat, and private water closet. Additional highlights include a secondary bedroom with private bath, secluded study adjacent to the foyer, a convenient mud room, and a centrally-located laundry room.Request Information
Toll Brothers at Bent Creek's Executive Collection of homes boasts award-winning home designs on large wooded home sites with hundreds of pre-priced options to personalize the home of your dreams!
Located in Indian Land, in the coveted Lancaster County, homeowners can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by both rural charm and modern conveniences. Situated just outside of Charlotte, Toll Brothers at Bent Creek offers residents the valuable opportunity to have it all - a convenient location, a connection with nature, an excellent school district, and a wide choice of social and cultural events close to home.Request Information
- On-site cabana with outdoor gathering areas, pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Easy commuting access in highly desirable Lancaster County, located just 15 minutes from Ballantyne and South Charlotte
- Lower Lancaster County taxes and excellent Lancaster County schools
- A nature lover's paradise with all the conveniences of a big city close at hand
- Two collections with 11 stunning home designs ranging from 2,225 to 3,806+ square feet