The Benson Manchester welcomes you with a large, two-story foyer leading to open family room with a 12' tray ceiling. The gourmet kitchen features a center island and the casual dining area surrounded by windows on three sides. The relaxing covered patio overlooks treed views to enjoy the beautiful Carolina scenery. The spacious, master suite includes a large bath and spacious walk-in closet with valet table. Upstairs, the cozy loft offers privacy and comfort for guests as well as a third bedroom and full bath.Request Information
Toll Brothers at Bent Creek's Executive Collection of homes boasts award-winning home designs on large wooded home sites with hundreds of pre-priced options to personalize the home of your dreams!
Located in Indian Land, in the coveted Lancaster County, homeowners can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by both rural charm and modern conveniences. Situated just outside of Charlotte, Toll Brothers at Bent Creek offers residents the valuable opportunity to have it all - a convenient location, a connection with nature, an excellent school district, and a wide choice of social and cultural events close to home.Request Information
- On-site cabana with outdoor gathering areas, pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Easy commuting access in highly desirable Lancaster County, located just 15 minutes from Ballantyne and South Charlotte
- Lower Lancaster County taxes and excellent Lancaster County schools
- A nature lover's paradise with all the conveniences of a big city close at hand
- Two collections with 11 stunning home designs ranging from 2,225 to 3,806+ square feet