The Duke provides a grand setting for cooking and entertaining, featuring a spacious kitchen designed with the chef in mind. And after a night hosting friends and family, this home offers luxurious respite in its master bedroom, which includes a private den and a dedicated dressing area. Once you enter through the two-story foyer, which is flanked on one side by a living room and on the other by a dining room, this gracious floorplan leads you to an expansive family room. Adjacent to the family room is a private study. Upstairs, the lush master bedroom suite includes a spacious master den and an indulgent master bath with a cathedral ceiling, a Roman tub, a separate shower, and a private dressing area.Free Brochure
Toll Brothers at Bent Creek's Executive Collection of homes boasts award-winning home designs on large wooded home sites with hundreds of pre-priced options to personalize the home of your dreams!
Located in Indian Land, in the coveted Lancaster County, homeowners can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by both rural charm and modern conveniences. Situated just outside of Charlotte, Toll Brothers at Bent Creek offers residents the valuable opportunity to have it all - a convenient location, a connection with nature, an excellent school district, and a wide choice of social and cultural events close to home.Free Brochure
- On-site cabana with outdoor gathering areas, pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Easy commuting access in highly desirable Lancaster County, located just 15 minutes from Ballantyne and South Charlotte
- Lower Lancaster County taxes and excellent Lancaster County schools
- A nature lover's paradise with all the conveniences of a big city close at hand
- Two collections with 11 stunning home designs ranging from 2,225 to 3,806+ square feet