The second floor of the Ellsworth offers an impressive overlook into the inviting, light-filled two-story family room. Equally impressive, the large master bedroom of this splendid home features a huge walk-in closet and a luxurious master bath with a Roman tub, a separate shower, a dual-sink vanity, and a private toilet area. The well-appointed kitchen features a center island, ample counter space, a pantry, and a large breakfast area for casual dining. This very special home also features an elegant foyer that opens to the formal dining room on one side and the formal living room on the other side. The private study, which is entered through double doors, will ensure both privacy and comfort. This plan also includes nine-foot ceilings throughout.Request Information
Toll Brothers at Bent Creek's Executive Collection of homes boasts award-winning home designs on large wooded home sites with hundreds of pre-priced options to personalize the home of your dreams!
Located in Indian Land, in the coveted Lancaster County, homeowners can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by both rural charm and modern conveniences. Situated just outside of Charlotte, Toll Brothers at Bent Creek offers residents the valuable opportunity to have it all - a convenient location, a connection with nature, an excellent school district, and a wide choice of social and cultural events close to home.Request Information
- On-site cabana with outdoor gathering areas, pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Easy commuting access in highly desirable Lancaster County, located just 15 minutes from Ballantyne and South Charlotte
- Lower Lancaster County taxes and excellent Lancaster County schools
- A nature lover's paradise with all the conveniences of a big city close at hand
- Two collections with 11 stunning home designs ranging from 2,225 to 3,806+ square feet